Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four Arab countries announced Saturday the first day of the month of Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four Arab countries announced Saturday the first day of the month of Ramadan Empty Four Arab countries announced Saturday the first day of the month of Ramadan

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2017, 3:18 am

Four Arab countries announced Saturday the first day of the month of Ramadan

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Announced four Arab countries on Thursday evening on Friday that is complementary to the month of Shaaban, and Saturday is the first day of the month of Ramadan.

Unable to see the crescent of the month of Ramadan in Sadir and blonde and a number of regions of Saudi Arabia on Thursday and thus on Friday is supplementing the month of Shaaban, and Saturday is the holy month of Ramadan by surprise.

The Supreme Court has called to investigate the sighting of the crescent holy month of Ramadan all Muslims in all parts of the Kingdom, and demanded that the court "who are seen by the naked eye or through binoculars to inform the nearest court to him, recording his testimony has, or contact the nearest center to help him reach the nearest court" .

Emirates also announced that can not see the new moon of Ramadan on Thursday, while the Committee will hold an inquiry another meeting on Friday. The vision of legitimacy and authority in Kuwait announced that Saturday is the first day of the month of Ramadan.

Fatwa Yemen also announced on Friday that is complementary to the month of Shaaban.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%B9-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%B1-%D8%B1/

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:46 am