Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Central Bank directs banks to ban dealing with three people of Arab nationalities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Central Bank directs banks to ban dealing with three people of Arab nationalities Empty Document .. Central Bank directs banks to ban dealing with three people of Arab nationalities

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2017, 3:50 am

Document .. Central Bank directs banks to ban dealing with three people of Arab nationalities

Thursday, 25 May 2017 13:42

Central Bank: We will raise national bonds for five categories early next April
    March 30, 2017
    Rasheed puts a plan to open branches in the liberated areas
    February 26, 2017
    Central calls not to adopt anonymous data banks concerning civil
    March 20, 2017
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    publication of the Central Bank, Thursday, document a directive to ban banks dealing with three people of Arab nationalities.

The bank said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it that " the face of all banks and financial institutions from non - bank ban on dealing in any commercial transactions or financial with three Arab nationalities."

The bank added that "people have been included among the Mahaddouran of the deal issued by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (ofac).
    Central Bank announces full national bond sale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 8:48 pm