Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia confuses papers on the fate of ransom Qatari fishermen kidnapped in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia confuses papers on the fate of ransom Qatari fishermen kidnapped in Iraq Empty Saudi Arabia confuses papers on the fate of ransom Qatari fishermen kidnapped in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 2:06 am

Saudi Arabia confuses papers on the fate of ransom Qatari fishermen kidnapped in Iraq

Political Since 2017-05-29 at 09:52 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The newspaper Okaz Saudi Arabia, in its issue of Monday, the country's support for the Iraqi popular mobilization forces in 500 million dollars.
    Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani, who met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Baghdad last week, asked to transfer the $ 500 million allocated for the release of the Qataris, a gift from Doha to support the popular rally, the paper quoted Iraqi sources as saying.
    The newspaper pointed out that the security authorities had found at the airport in Baghdad the largest amount of cash, estimated at 500 million US dollars, put in 23 bags carried by the Qatari plane, which was sent to return 24 Qatari kidnapped from the ruling family, where it was supposed to pay These funds are ransom.
    She pointed out that Abadi said in a secret document that Qatar asked the government permission to land a plane at Baghdad airport on April 15 to transfer its citizens released, and said officials at the airport were surprised by the existence of 23 heavy bags containing funds appeared without prior approval or knowledge.
    Abadi explained that officials at Baghdad airport had alerted to the existence of funds after placing these bags on the X-ray machine, noting that he was on board a special envoy of the Emir of Qatar, but did not request that these bags enjoy diplomatic immunity, but the Ministry Foreign Ministry of Qatar expressed surprise at his statements about the fishermen kidnapped in Iraq, while confirming that the funds that were entered were the knowledge of the Iraqi government, according to the newspaper. Ended 29 / d 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 7:33 pm