Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is preparing to launch the national internet in 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing to launch the national internet in 2017 Empty Iraq is preparing to launch the national internet in 2017

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 3:54 am

Iraq is preparing to launch the national internet in 2017

Editorial Date: 2017/5/30

The Ministry of Communications announced that "this year will see the launch of the national project of the Internet in Iraq."
    "After less than one year from the date of implementation and during a record period, the Ministry of Communications and its contracting companies succeeded in completing 93% of the project for the supply and supply of optical cable," ministry spokesman Hazem Mohammad Ali said in a statement. All over Iraq, which will be reflected on the Internet prices available to citizens in Iraq. "
    He added that "control committees have been formed from the ministry following the repercussions of the reduction on the reality of the citizen in actual," noting that "the network will be secured and protected and owned by the Ministry of Communications, supervised by the Ministry and in coordination with the highest security authorities in Iraq, And the outside and filter it to ensure the security of Iraq. "
    He pointed out that "the project is a promising investment, will bring great financial resources to the state of his will, and although the ministry did not bear the costs of the project, but the executing companies bear all the costs for this project."
    Ali explained that "the ministry reserves the right to supervise and manage the entire joints of the national project of the Internet in Iraq, where Iraq will see the launch of the fastest network in the world, and at a cost less than the current cost by a large percentage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 2:30 am