Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The central bank's strategy painted the way for reform of the banking

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The central bank's strategy painted the way for reform of the banking Empty Economist: The central bank's strategy painted the way for reform of the banking

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 6:14 am

Economist: The central bank's strategy painted the way for reform of the banking  

Said economist Samir Nasiri, on Wednesday, the central bank's strategy for the years 2016-2020 painted the way for the reform of the banking.

He said Alnasiri in an interview for "Economy News" that "the Iraqi Central Bank strategy to chart the way for the next five-year roadmap to achieve stability in the financial system so as to contribute to access financial inclusion and banking reform," and wondered "What are the new mechanisms and policies that could be adopted by the Central Bank and the banks governmental and private, and the relevant authorities with regard to banking reform on the approach according to the desired fundamental change of the Iraqi economy in the next stage, which is the banking sector and the first in which the basic ring. "
    "The main goals of the strategy to support and achieve financial stability and activating the role of financial institutions and the banking sector and the development of the organizational structure and organizational structure."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:55 am