Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra police are starting to flee the homes of those involved in tribal conflicts and confiscate the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra police are starting to flee the homes of those involved in tribal conflicts and confiscate the Empty Basra police are starting to flee the homes of those involved in tribal conflicts and confiscate the

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 1:42 am

Basra police are starting to flee the homes of those involved in tribal conflicts and confiscate their weapons

BASRA, June 15 (KUNA) - The Basra Provincial Police Directorate announced on Thursday that its detachments would begin to fight armed clan clashes and strike with an iron fist for every person or clan that is tampering with the security of the province.
    "After receiving information about the existence of tribal conflict in Qurna, a police force was formed from the Qurna police station, the emergency regiments, the Qudana and Surat al-Qurna, and the homes of the rioters were raided, a number of them were arrested and weapons were seized and transferred to The judiciary to be a lesson for anyone who begs himself to stir up conflicts in the province. "
    Separately, the Military Intelligence Directorate of the 8th Infantry Division, in cooperation with the engineering effort in Anbar, defused 100 cylindrical explosive devices, 45 Glakin bombs, 25 explosive devices and dismantled 2 booby-trapped houses in Al-Hamayra area in Ramadi / Anbar. AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:42 pm