Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guardian: King of Saudi Arabia's crown prince crowned a soft coup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Guardian: King of Saudi Arabia's crown prince crowned a soft coup Empty Guardian: King of Saudi Arabia's crown prince crowned a soft coup

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 2:48 am

Guardian: King of Saudi Arabia's crown prince crowned a soft coup

Release date: 2017/6/22

"Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, 81, exempted his cousin Prince Mohammed bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud from the Crown Prince and appointed his 31-year-old son, Mohammed bin Salman, to support the Kingdom's steps to become Influential regional power ".
    The editorial added that the royal order, which was issued yesterday after midnight, stunned the Saudi institution, which was following the emergence of Prince Mohammed bin Salman, but was not aware that the post of former Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef is in danger.
    "The new crown prince has been behind several initiatives, including improving Saudi Arabia's recently strained relations with Washington, launching a war against the Houthis in Yemen and working to realize its economic and cultural ambitions in Saudi Arabia," he said.
    He concluded by saying that "the rise of Prince Mohammed bin Salman was accompanied by some internal criticism and welcome. Some see that he does not deserve all the powers that were given to him, while the Saudi young people reflect on a lot of good. The Prince welcomes more entertainment in the country and focuses on education And create new opportunities for young people. "

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:57 am