Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

15 bombs weighing 100 kg were found missing in Penjwin, Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

15 bombs weighing 100 kg were found missing in Penjwin, Sulaymaniyah Empty 15 bombs weighing 100 kg were found missing in Penjwin, Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Jun 2017, 5:32 am

15 bombs weighing 100 kg were found missing in Penjwin, Sulaymaniyah

a wish Since 2017-06-22 at 10:13 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The governor of the province of Penjwin province of Sulaymaniyah Zana Rahman, the finding of a quantity of unexploded bombs while carrying out the work of a project to repair roads within the judiciary, while noting that the bombs are remnants of the eight-year war between Iraq and Iran in the eighties of the last century, Including chemical bombs.
    Rahman said in a press statement that the bombs were found during work, yesterday and today, in the project to expand and repair the two-way road (Penguin - Bashmakh), pointing out that the weight of one bomb about 100 kg.
    He added that the bombs were of the type that the warplanes dropped on the region because they were the scene of the military operations during the Iran-Iraq War, adding that the region still suffers from the presence of mines and unexploded bombs, which are a permanent threat to the lives of citizens.
    He explained that an engineering team from the Directorate of Mine Affairs in Sulaymaniyah visited the site of mines to clear the processing and after the tests have been assured of the absence of chemicals in it. The number of bombs found in the region about 15. ended 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 May 2024, 10:55 pm