Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching the "latest train in the Middle East" at Al Zora Park

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching the "latest train in the Middle East" at Al Zora Park Empty Launching the "latest train in the Middle East" at Al Zora Park

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:46 am

Launching the "latest train in the Middle East" at Al Zora Park

Editorial date:: 2017/6/23

Al-Zawraa City has announced the launch of the latest train in the Middle East, equipped by a German company equipped with an advanced air conditioning system adapted to Iraqi airspace.
    "The German company [Tschu Bahnen] has completed the processing and operation of the high-speed train game in two different designs in the city of Al-Zawraa, using the latest technologies and specifications in the Middle East region," the city administration said in a press release. The first day of Eid al-Fitr. "
    He added that "the train includes a cooling system to suit the warm atmosphere of Iraq to provide comfort to the families of Baghdad, as well as advanced technologies to open and close doors and ride with special needs and audio and music devices and surveillance cameras and control by air navigation systems [GPS]."
    He explained that "this train, which is a miniature model of the trains of the German transport company famous [deutsche bahn] an important step towards the development of the tourism sector and benefit from the expertise of international companies and employ them to serve the families of Baghdad, similar to what is done in the cities of the world [Disneyland] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 8:30 pm