Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Islamic party looking for hacker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Islamic party looking for hacker Empty Iraqi Islamic party looking for hacker

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:16 am

Iraqi Islamic party looking for hacker

June .2017 28 - 10:14 | Number of readings: 362

Sommer News: A source close to Islamist parties confirmed that he is interested in the Iraqi Balhecr who broke the national security site.

The source told (Sommer News), he said that "the Islamic Party, who declined to be named, is currently searching for the young hacker Hussein Mahdi for employment has."

The source added that "the party is trying to connect two days the young man who has great potential to penetrate official sites and social networking pages since in order to provide a job offer to him " .

It is worth mentioning that the electronic war has erupted in the last period between a number of parties and electronic armies, its affiliates, and became famous Hussein Mahdi since the oldest to penetrate government positions because of the bloody bombing, which last year took place in the Karrada district in the heart of Baghdad, which killed more than 300 Iraqi.

Hussein strongly criticizes the way the file administration in Iraq on the ground and electronically, and the same hacker hacked the website of the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri and MP Hanan al and others. Over the past few weeks, hackers hacked they seem Iraqi Iraqi ministries and government departments sites in retaliation for the arrest of Hussein Mahdi, according to the messages left on the hacked sites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 6:53 am