Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany prevent Erdogan from delivering a speech to the Turkish community in Hamburg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany prevent Erdogan from delivering a speech to the Turkish community in Hamburg Empty Germany prevent Erdogan from delivering a speech to the Turkish community in Hamburg

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 2:29 am

Germany prevent Erdogan from delivering a speech to the Turkish community in Hamburg

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) -
    rejected the German government, on Thursday, allowing the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan delivered a speech in front of his community in Germany, although the Turkish government formally submitted on it.

The site said "Deutsche Welle" in the report, that "the German authorities rejected the request, Erdogan, on a speech in front of the Turkish community on the sidelines of the summit of the twenty countries that will be held next month in the city of Hamburg, where he pointed out the German Foreign Minister, Sigmar Gabriel, that his government sees "it is fitting that the Turkish president participates in public events in Germany outside of the top twenty countries, because they do not fit with the current political climate."

The German minister said that they had received a formal request from Turkey stating that, Erdogan wants to address his compatriots on the sidelines of the twentieth summit in Germany, the Knham responded to the Turkish Foreign Ministry that Germany does not consider it a "good idea", the fact that such gatherings can not be guaranteed where security where It is expected to organize demonstrations against the Group of twenty involving more than 100 thousand people.

Germany has banned earlier, events for officials Turks tried to which address the Turkish community before the referendum on constitutional amendments in Turkey, angered the Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who launched a turn attack on European leaders, describing them as "Nazis."

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B9-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%83%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%A7/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:28 pm