Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain determines the amount of the payment of small projects provided to citizens loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain determines the amount of the payment of small projects provided to citizens loans Empty Rafidain determines the amount of the payment of small projects provided to citizens loans

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:33 am

Rafidain determines the amount of the payment of small projects provided to citizens loans

Select the Rafidain Bank, on Monday, the amount of the payment of small enterprises provided loans to citizens, indicating that the total amount of interest up to more than two million dinars.

The Information Office of the Bank said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "small enterprises provided loans to professionals, craftsmen and small traders and owners of industrial shops up to 15 million dinars and an interest rate of 9%."

The Office added that "the bank select 3-year deadline to pay the amount as the amount of the monthly premium of up to about more than 416 000 dinars," noting that "the amount of the monthly premium with interest up to more than 474 000 dinars, and that the total amount of interest amounting to 2.08125 million."

Rafidain Bank began since 2016 to grant loans and advances to employees and citizens in accordance with the terms and conditions of certain controls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 2:59 am