Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Iraq overcome the danger and moved from gray to follow-up

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Iraq overcome the danger and moved from gray to follow-up Empty Central Bank: Iraq overcome the danger and moved from gray to follow-up

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:50 am

Central Bank: Iraq overcome the danger and moved from gray to follow-up

09:40 - 03/07/2017

The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, Monday, Iraq is out of danger after it was heading from the "gray zone" to "black", pointing out that Iraq now go to the "follow-up" area.

Keywords and said in an interview with the official newspaper "Sabah" seen by / information /, said that "Iraq cut off whatever it way in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism cases. After that there were observations and a report prepared by the Financial Action Task Organization on the measurement of the extent of the obligation of States to combat money and fund laundering terrorism, the end of the year 2012 was alarming and was threatening Iraq and the jurisprudence that is placed in the (black list). "

He added Keywords that "after efforts and through the issuance of a new law to combat money laundering and activate the Anti-Money Laundering Office by the Central Bank and the inter measures taken by the Bank as part of a follow-up to the banks and financial Institutions and the development of many of the procedures relating to regulation and control over financial and banking sector in particular that, Iraq was able to overcome the danger after he was heading from the (gray area) to (black), but we have moved from (gray) to (follow-up area). "

He predicted the central bank governor and the agency, "the exit of Iraq from the subject of follow-up based on Iraq fulfill the requirements and obligations of the organization." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:32 am