Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beijing accuses Washington of attacking its sovereignty in the China Sea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beijing accuses Washington of attacking its sovereignty in the China Sea Empty Beijing accuses Washington of attacking its sovereignty in the China Sea

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:56 am

Beijing accuses Washington of attacking its sovereignty in the China Sea

22:00 - 02/07/2017

Chinese Foreign Ministry expressed the United States from Beijing to protest against severe violation of Chinese sovereignty, because of a US destroyer in the entry of the Paracel Islands area South China Sea.

The ministry said in a statement on Sunday, he said that fighter jets and warships Chinese sent an ultimatum to devastating Stathem after crossing near Triton Island (part of the disputed Paracel archipelago between Beijing, Taiwan and Vietnam).

Earlier Sunday, CNN quoted a US military official that the destroyer sailed a distance of 12 miles from the island to review the mentioned "freedom of navigation."

There are differences between China, Vietnam, Japan and the Philippines on maritime borders and areas of responsibility in the South China sea and East China. China considers that Vietnam and the Philippines are used as US support to deliberately escalate tension in the region. / D ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/02/171617/

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 11:49 am