Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government form a council to coordinate with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government form a council to coordinate with Saudi Arabia Empty The Iraqi government form a council to coordinate with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Jul 2017, 2:07 am

The Iraqi government form a council to coordinate with Saudi Arabia

 Baghdad / term

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi announced the formation of the Saudi Iraqi Coordinating Council, confirmed that the council will be headed by the highest executive authority between the two countries.

Ebadi said, during his weekly press conference on Tuesday evening that " the Iraqi Council of Ministers today approved the formation of the coordination council between the two countries , which will be headed by the highest executive authority in the two countries."
    The Prime Minister explained that " the Council will oversee all areas of cooperation between the two countries , including political, economic, commercial, agricultural and technical fields and reconstruction , in addition to joint coordination in the field of energy.
    However , Abadi , saying that" the formation of the Council is part of the Government of Iraq policy that you want to transform the region from the area disputes and disagreements to the convergence and cooperation of the region for the benefit of all its peoples. "
    in a related context, the President Fuad Masum , stressed the importance of consolidating Iraq 's relationship with Saudi Arabia, adding that it enjoys the support of supreme authority in Najaf.
    He spoke infallible, during an interview with a Saudi newspaper For meetings compiled by the current Saudi monarch and the former and the nature of the convergence of relations and attitudes between the two countries , details.
    The President of the Republic that a conference of the European Union to support Iraq , which was held in the French capital , Paris, was the main gate to open relations lines with neighboring Saudi Arabia through the Saudi Prince late Saud Faisal in 2014.
    he explained that he infallible "when I took office I had obliged to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by virtue of its stance, its history and its impact and found it necessary to remove the sense to stay away so I decided to visit the kingdom before the meeting with King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz met the Prince Udi Saud al - Faisal God 's mercy at a conference of the European Union to support Iraq in the French capital Paris. "
    He said the President of the Republic , "I then told al - Faisal said Saudi Arabia closed doors towards Iraq , he replied from now considered the door open and this was encouraging to start contacts with the sister after the Kingdom was agreed on my visit to the Queen."
    On the meeting , which was compiled with King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, the President of the Republic that " the Saudi king asked me to sit separately in a special session over me , which expressed interest in Iraq and the need for the relations between the two countries are good and showed the extent of disturbance and lack of confidence in the situation in Iraq." He revealed infallible that "there is a misunderstanding in the Iraqi - Saudi relations have been obtained in a meeting of the Arab League in Sharm el - Sheikh in 2015, because there was an agreement between the states on the declaration of a specific attitude towards what is happening in Yemen and offer its troops towards the Syrian border and was seen with dialogue and reconciliation so as not to happen any there is no prejudice to the London attack on the Saudi border, which kept the other party , "stressing that" I spoke later with Saudi Arabia 's ambassador to Baghdad , then Thamer Sabhan on the subject and the transfer of our officials in Saudi Arabia. "
    On the International Islamic Alliance, said infallible "We are fighting terrorism in practice has not been presented to Iraq to join the coalition and if they show how we look this will be the alliance in any form and not once approved without science in its various aspects."
    He pointed out that the President of the Republic , "King Salman made important steps to stabilize the region and Saudi Arabia, looking to the future of young people and the existence of this wonderful Shi."
    He denied infallible that "there is a request from the Prime Minister or the Foreign Ministry to keep the Saudi ambassador to Baghdad, Thamer Sabhan from Iraq, but there are statements of the latter were not in favor of relations of the
    two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 2:12 am