Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold Empty Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold

Post by Bama Diva Sun 27 Jan 2013, 5:37 pm

Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold

Posted 27/01/2013 01:28 PM

Babinaoz - agencies:
    Data from the International Monetary Fund that Iraq reduce its holdings of gold by a quarter to 9 t 29 tons last November, after efforts to strengthen reserves in recent weeks. According to a report statistics monthly issued by the Fund, has increased holdings 6.9 tons in the months of September and October, bringing the total to 4.39 tonnes before falling back in November, and retraction came just months after a significant increase in holdings Iraq is the first since years.

The reserves Baghdad tiny compared with the United States, which has holdings are the largest ever and size of 8133 tons, but Iraq remains in fourth place and forty between more than 115 countries on the list of gold holdings to the International Monetary Fund.

The purchases by central banks went source key support for gold prices, which recorded a record high in September 2011, as data showed rising reserves of Russia gold 9.19 tonnes to 8.957 tonnes in December to jump two spots to sixth place in the world in terms of holdings precious metal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold Empty Re: Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold

Post by Neno Sun 27 Jan 2013, 7:06 pm

And the USA is #1... ;)
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold Empty Re: Iraq ranked 44 among the most possession of gold

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 5:20 am

That's flexing their muscles! Go Iraq!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Mon 28 Jan 2013, 8:44 am

the United States, which has holdings are the largest ever and size of 8133 tons

this should be spread all over every news station, every facebook page, every talking point show there is and let the people of America know that our government are just theives stealing from the American people when they h have what it takes to keep from falling off the physcal cliff as they call it, they need to quit overspending ,this is what the republicans should be using against our taxes being raised, this is what should be used to pay off America's debt instead of taxing the people of America. the government should use their own money and quit taking more from the people, of couse then America would have too many wealthy people which is something our government doesn't like........rant over
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 9:04 am

I'm feeling this taxation already! You're absolutely correct...spread the word! Were should have never even talked of going over the fiscal cliff when their pockets are overflowing with gold!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 28 Jan 2013, 10:05 am

Why do you think I always laugh at those dollar is crashing theories ... lol
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:03 am

I hope more people see and read about this.Those who put the burden of guilt and dispair on the weaker will pay someday.I do not know why it continues,but it does.Just keep your eyes on the prise to come from the Lord and oneday things will be set right.GOD BLESS US ALL.
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:41 am

Neno wrote:Why do you think I always laugh at those dollar is crashing theories ... lol

It was hilarious until they beat my little check up even more! LOL

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 28 Jan 2013, 11:49 am

That has nothing to do with the value f the dollar, that has to do with government spending and trying to make it up off our backs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 8:35 am