Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market Empty OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jul 2017, 3:43 am

OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market

12/07/2017

He called on the Secretary-General of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Mohammad Barkindo, all oil producers in the world to help bring about a balance in the market.

He Barkindo told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in Istanbul, in response to a question about what OPEC should do to ease the supply glut of crude in world markets: on all oil producers in the world to help bring about a balance in the market.

He continued, "It is far from receding in a range of stakeholders. Must have a collective responsibility for all producers."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/172354.html
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market Empty Re: OPEC calls on all oil producers in the world to help balance the oil market

Post by duck2000 Wed 12 Jul 2017, 4:30 am

suddenly you wake up and say>>> we not Irrelevant... noooooooooooo....... lol!

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:27 pm