Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Europe: Qatari funds ended in the hands of armed groups in three countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Europe: Qatari funds ended in the hands of armed groups in three countries Empty Europe: Qatari funds ended in the hands of armed groups in three countries

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 4:17 am

Europe: Qatari funds ended in the hands of armed groups in three countries

Thursday July 13, 2017 9:45

announced the President of the relations of the European Union Foreign Affairs , said that there is evidence available to prove the support of Qatar terrorism, while noting that the Qatari funds ended in the hands of armed groups in three countries.

The transfer of the seventh day of the EU 's foreign relations as saying he was "no need to provide countries that boycotted the Qatar evidence to convict Doha as finance terrorism, because the evidence available to all."

He added that "many European intelligence services were confirmed after tracking the movement of funds as the country ended in the hands of armed groups , both in Iraq and in Syria and in Egypt , " he said, adding that he "Did not known that there is a direct relationship between Qatar and Al - Qaeda ."
    Chairman of the Counter-Terrorism Committee of the Security Council to attack Qatar and talks about the leader of the "Daesh"
    Anbar tribes plans to raise domestic and international lawsuits against Qatar

" We are not declaring all that Qatar embraces the terrorist Brotherhood gangs, and is not known for all documents that Qatar paid billions to organize Daesh terrorist and paid a lot of money to extremists in Libya to destabilize not only there but also to destabilize Egypt."

He said during televised remarks, that "it does not need evidence to end this farce and the isolation of the emirate , which invests money in Europe and gains of these funds kill innocent people, including here in Europe , " pointing out that "Arab demands are very fair , including the closure of these inflammatory channel Al Jazeera".

He said , "Did not Al - Qaradawi and through the island to legalize murder and suicide , provided the consent of the group, did the island boast that it has hosted in some of their talk people declared openly loyalty to the organization Daesh and called on others to join , " he said, adding : "I personally heard my ear to Tamim , which confirms that it supports the Salafist jihadist, it does not need evidence and Europe should end quickly this farce in order to preserve the lives of innocent people. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/209697/%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A3%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%89-%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A8/ar

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:25 pm