Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Ministry returns 3,150 members of Anbar police to their work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Ministry returns 3,150 members of Anbar police to their work Empty Interior Ministry returns 3,150 members of Anbar police to their work

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:51 am

The Anbar police command confirmed on Friday the approval of the Ministry of the Interior to restore the 3150 members of the provincial police from yellowing their salaries to their work.

The Anbar police command said in a statement today that the administrative order had been issued with the approval of the Ministry of the Interior to return 3,150 members of the Anbar police from Al-Musafrah to their salaries.

The returnees will be deployed next week to stabilize their administrative orders, and will represent their return in support and reinforcement of the security forces that will occupy the land after the restoration of Western cities still under the control of Dahesh, the leadership said.

Da'ash is still in control of Rawa and Anita since 2014, west of Anbar, and security forces are preparing to restore it after the completion of the restoration of Mosul.

share it

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:21 am