Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament sounds alarm about water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament sounds alarm about water crisis Empty Parliament sounds alarm about water crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 3:15 am

Parliament sounds alarm about water crisis

23/7/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Al-Sabah
    The House of Representatives on Saturday sounded the alarm on the crisis of water scarcity and exacerbated in the event that the concerned bodies did not move, which warned of it and demanded 148 billion dollars to pass to safety in the coming years.
    The Council discussed yesterday the water crisis in the presence of the concerned ministers, including Hassan al-Janabi, Minister of Water Resources, and Nafie Minister of Construction, Housing and Municipalities, and the memory of Mohammad Jaber Amina Baghdad, Nizar al-Khairallah, Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs and Sadeq Medlul governor of Babylon and the President of the provincial council and a number of officials in the province. MP Mahmoud Reza Amin reviewed the water crisis in Iraq and the dangers surrounding the water coming from the neighboring countries to Iraq, which is decreasing, noting that the shortage of water in the Tigris will reach 29 - 73 percent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:28 pm