Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Russia has an important role to calm the region and visit the interests of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Russia has an important role to calm the region and visit the interests of Iraq Empty Deputy: Russia has an important role to calm the region and visit the interests of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 4:27 am

Deputy: Russia has an important role to calm the region and visit the interests of Iraq

Friday, July 28,

MP from the coalition of state law , Hussein al - Maliki, on Friday, a visit by Vice President Nuri al - Maliki to Moscow as " a good step , " noting that Russia has an important role to calm the region, and the results had poured the interests of the Iraqi people.

Maliki said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The visit of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki to Moscow is a good step," explaining that "the time of the visit is very appropriate for Iraq's battles with the preacher and what is done by Russia and its important role in dealing with these gangs in coordination with Syria".
    Maliki from Moscow: Without the Russian position to destroy the region and fell Baghdad
    Member of the Foreign Ministry: Maliki's visit to Russia planned long ago

He added that "Russia has a very important role in what is happening from the conflict axes and a large and effective role to stabilize and calm what is happening in the region, and the results of her visit to the interest of the Iraqi people." Stressing "the need of Iraq to strengthen the relationship with Moscow for the benefit of the two countries."

The Vice-President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki said, on Sunday (July 23, 2017), that Russia's position prevented the destruction of the Middle East and a new map, noting that Baghdad was to fall in the hands of "terrorists" were it not for the role of Russia,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:47 am