Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Conference calls on the government to develop radical solutions to address the problem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Conference calls on the government to develop radical solutions to address the problem  Empty The National Conference calls on the government to develop radical solutions to address the problem

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:35 am

The National Conference calls on the government to develop radical solutions to address the problem of services

29/07/2017

General of the Iraqi National Congress, Aras Habib, called on the government not to repeat the policies of the former regime in dealing with the problems.
    "The government should find alternative thinking and radical solutions to address the problem of services, including the problem of water scarcity," he said in a press release.
    Habib stressed "the need not to repeat the policies of the former regime in dealing with the problems," describing them as "patchwork".
    It is noteworthy that a number of provinces and regions are witnessing popular protests because of the deterioration of the service reality. Sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 am