Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri affirms the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people requires si

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri affirms the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people requires si Empty Jubouri affirms the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people requires si

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 2:50 am

Jubouri affirms the reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced people requires significant international support

Political Since 2017-08-01 at 11:09 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    "The reconstruction of the liberated areas and the return of displaced people requires great international support," Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said on Tuesday.
    The media office of al-Jibouri said in a statement received that "the latter received today, the Ambassador of Norway in Iraq Cecile Perry on the occasion of the end of its work in Iraq," pointing out that "the meeting discussed the most prominent political situation in Iraq and the region, Bilateral relations between Iraq and Norway and prospects for joint cooperation between the municipality and in various fields. "
    "The reconstruction of the liberated areas and the return of displaced people require great international support because the size of the destruction in these cities is very large and exceeds the capacity of the country," Jubouri said.
    "The desire of Iraq to have a role in Norway's reconstruction of these areas," he said, praising "the role of Norway in its support for Iraq and its continued support in the war against terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:34 pm