Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
lonelyintexas
wciappetta
day dreamer
Neno
duck2000
Bama Diva
10 posters

Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds  Empty Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds

Post by Bama Diva Tue 29 Jan 2013, 8:55 am

Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds
    01/29/2013 - 11:35 AM

Cabinet confirmed, Tuesday, that the end of immunity to the funds in foreign banks will end on 22 May next.

The legal advisor to the Prime Minister Fadel Muhammad in a press statement that "there is a committee formed by the prime minister headed by Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shawis and membership of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Justice and the Central Bank to follow up Iraqi funds in foreign banks abroad."

He explained that "immunity to Iraqi funds will expire in the middle of the month of May next by the United States of America."

He added that "the amounts found outside Iraq is $ 65 billion of the Central Bank and other private funds the Iraqi government will be retrieved after the lifting of immunity."

And hit Iraq debt 3500 commercial creditor value of $ 2.7 billion as a means of protecting his money of foreign manipulation businesses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds  Empty Re: Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds

Post by duck2000 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:47 am

one would think think this means a lifting of chapter7 before hand !
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds  Empty Re: Council of Ministers: the deadline next May immunity Iraqi funds

Post by Neno Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:52 am

OK...SO... Shouldn't it be that way?

BTW, that avatar.... nice!
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:25 am

duck2000 wrote:one would think think this means a lifting of chapter7 before hand !

haha my exact thinking when i read this!!! makes april look good!! :)
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:26 am

Neno wrote:OK...SO... Shouldn't it be that way?

BTW, that avatar.... nice!

lol agree he's got it going with that avatar! :lol:
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:41 am

Yeah I agree too ..... exactly what it means.... In the past Iraq pleaded for extensions, not this time though.... About time.....

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:04 am

Me too I see this as more ammo for a April lifting, Things are definately moving forward.

Thanks

LIT
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:04 pm

I believe they are ready to take the reins!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:39 pm

This is nice & a huge hint,.. By or before mid May.. No more extensions .. :D
    onecinful1
    onecinful1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by onecinful1 Wed 30 Jan 2013, 8:18 pm

S2011/290 UN.org,,, enjoy where Iraqs 65 billion and all assetts are at, Federal Reserve,,, Obama has been protecting Iraqs money since May 22 2010,, May 22 2011,, May 22 2012, due the research,,, debt, lawsuits etc will be eliminate before immunities,, its not in Iraqs hands!!!!

“Before the end of the year, my Administration will review the Iraqi government’s progress on resolving these outstanding debts and claims, as well as other relevant circumstances, in order to determine whether the prohibitions … on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq, the accounts, assets, and property held by the Central Bank of Iraq, and Iraqi petroleum-related products, should continue in effect beyond December 31, 2010, which are in addition to the sovereign immunity ordinarily provided to Iraq as a sovereign nation under otherwise applicable law.”

understand that the US or the IMF will risk no money loss,,, please my fellow investors ,, "research"!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:58 pm