Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education implements a program to build the capacity of its teaching staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education implements a program to build the capacity of its teaching staff Empty Education implements a program to build the capacity of its teaching staff

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:48 am

Education implements a program to build the capacity of its teaching staff

05/8/2017 12:00 am

In coordination with the British Council of Culture
    Baghdad / Asra al-Samarrai The
    Ministry of Education is preparing in coordination with the British Council to implement a program aimed at building the capacity of its educational and teaching staff within three years, as part of its plans to increase enrollment rates.
    The Ministry of Culture and Information, Boshra Hassan Hamoudi, said in a statement to the "morning" that the ministry coordinated with the British Council to work on the design of a program to build capacity in primary and secondary education in order to improve the quality of education, noting that the program comes from among the ideas Ambitious for the Ministry of Education to promote the scientific level of teaching staff.
    She added that the ministry is seeking through this program to use experts with expertise in this field to support programs of education and educational guidance, pointing out that it is implemented within three years funded by the European Union and the British Council.
    Hamoudi added that the ministry is keen on increasing enrollment rates, especially among the marginalized groups of society, while improving the quality of education and focusing on spreading the principles of peaceful coexistence and developing educational guidance, especially as the country needs such programs during this period of war. against terrorism.
    She said that her ministry is currently focusing on increasing the quality of learning opportunities for children with special needs, based on this ambitious program and applying the calendar of the school's work using the approved standards

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 11:48 pm