Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump leaves the White House on a long vacation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump leaves the White House on a long vacation Empty Trump leaves the White House on a long vacation

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 4:09 am

Trump leaves the White House on a long vacation

US President Donald Trump left the White House in Washington DC on his way to spend his summer vacation.

The presidential plane took off from Andrews Air Force Base in the direction of Morristown, New Jersey, where Trump would then head to the Damener National Golf Club.

White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said the US president would continue to work during the two weeks.

According to the agency, "Agence France Presse," the White House will undergo restoration work in the absence of the President.

The American press has commented that Trump is taking much more holidays than his predecessor, while Trump has criticized his predecessor, Barack Obama, in this regard. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=80004

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:51 am