Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

175 wealthy Iraqis own 15 billion $

chouchou
    chouchou

175 wealthy Iraqis own 15 billion $ Empty 175 wealthy Iraqis own 15 billion $

Post by chouchou Mon 16 Sep 2013, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A specialized Company revealed on Monday the distribution of the world 's rich and wealthy people and indicated the presence of 175 Iraqis who have 15 billion $, noting that the presence of these rich people make Iraq maintains its rank as the sixth among the rich people in the Middle East .

“The company Wealth - X specialized in information and details about the world's rich people and the distribution of wealth in it, issued its report for 2013, which indicated that the total wealth owned by the richest man in the world matches according to the estimates for this year, 8.27 trillion $, owned by 199 thousand and 235 rich people in the world, the majority in America,” According to a press report, briefed by "Shafaq News”.

According to the company “Iraq came in sixth place in its list of the richest people in the Middle East with 175 rich people with a wealth of 15 billion $, while Saudi Arabia was ranked the first by about 1360 rich people with a total wealth of 285 billion $, followed by UAE by 1050 rich people with a total wealth of 190 billion$ then Kuwait with 845 rich people who have 145 billion $ “.

“The fourth place for Qatar as the rich people had 50 billion $ distributed among 345 rich persons, while Syria came in the fifth place estimated at 22 billion $ for 205 wealthy people,” The company added.

Wealth - X defines the wealthy people who have a wealth of more than 30 million $.

It is noteworthy that Iraq was ranked the sixth on Wealth - X list in the Middle East in 2012 , with a fortune of 13 billion $, the wealth of 160 persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 5:46 pm