Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi move to compel state sponsors of terrorism to make reparations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi move to compel state sponsors of terrorism to make reparations Empty An Iraqi move to compel state sponsors of terrorism to make reparations

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 3:38 am

An Iraqi move to compel state sponsors of terrorism to make reparations

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's foreign affairs committee unveiled on Saturday an Iraqi move to condemn terrorism-sponsoring countries and issue a resolution under the UN Security Council to take compensation for Iraq's losses.

"The committee submitted a letter to the Foreign Ministry asking to move to the United Nations to issue a resolution condemning the countries that supported terrorism inside Iraq," said Khalid al-Asadi, a member of the committee. "The resolution includes condemnation of these countries and taking large financial compensation, .

He added that "the Iraqi Foreign Ministry confirmed its movement on this file at the present time with the superpowers, especially the United States and the European Union, because they are aware of this terrorism."

The Iraqi diplomatic move follows the success of the government in mobilizing international support for its military campaign against terrorism and enabling it to liberate most of the areas controlled by the terrorist organization. Most notably Mosul.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:52 am