Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri warns of the return of the assassination to Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri warns of the return of the assassination to Diyala Empty Jubouri warns of the return of the assassination to Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:13 am

Jubouri warns of the return of the assassination to Diyala

14/8/2017 12:00 am

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri on Sunday condemned the assassination of Vice-President of the Municipal Council in the province of Diyala Khalil al-Maamouri, warning of the return of the assassination and intimidation of the province, while stressing that the next stage requires that our youth can have the opportunity to lead the community in all fields. Al-Jabouri said in a statement received by al-Sabah that "these acts condemn them in toto because they are aimed at stirring strife between the people of one people." He called on the competent authorities to "conduct an urgent investigation into these criminal incidents, .  
    The speaker warned against "returning to acts of intimidation, murder and targeting of citizens," and wished everyone "to reject any behavior or path leading to chaos and destruction in the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 2:43 am