Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A consulate in Najaf .. Saudi Arabia stormed the stronghold of "Shiites" the most prominent in the w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A consulate in Najaf .. Saudi Arabia stormed the stronghold of "Shiites" the most prominent in the w Empty A consulate in Najaf .. Saudi Arabia stormed the stronghold of "Shiites" the most prominent in the w

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 4:48 am

A consulate in Najaf .. Saudi Arabia stormed the stronghold of "Shiites" the most prominent in the world

Political forces in Iraq welcomed Monday an urgent call from Saudi Arabia to the Iraqi government for the opening of a consulate in Najaf, the center of the Shiites of the world.

"The Sunni component welcomes the openness of Iraq to the Arab environment, especially with Saudi Arabia," MP Ahmad al-Masari told the Journal News.

"The openness to the Arab environment is required, especially with Saudi Arabia and the return of Iraq to the Arab incubator because it is in the interest of the Iraqi people."

The MP welcomed the National Alliance, "Saleh Hasnawi" Saudi efforts to open a Saudi consulate in the province of Najaf, if true. "

Hasnawi told the «Journal News»: "We are with each exchange and diplomatic representation of the Arab countries because of its importance and a positive reflection on Iraq."

"Iraq's openness to the Arab world is necessary and in the interests of the two countries," he said. "We support the opening of a consulate and diplomatic exchange with all Arab countries."

"There is no danger to the security situation in the provinces in the large number of diplomatic representation."

A Gulf news website revealed on Monday that Iraq had received a formal request "urgently" from Saudi Arabia to open a consulate in Najaf province.

The Saudi request comes days after the end of a visit by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to Saudi Arabia, during which he met with the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%84/

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:53 am