Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Dialogue with the Kurdish delegation was in accordance with the interests of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Dialogue with the Kurdish delegation was in accordance with the interests of Iraq Empty Abadi: Dialogue with the Kurdish delegation was in accordance with the interests of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2:17 am

Abadi: Dialogue with the Kurdish delegation was in accordance with the interests of Iraq

 Baghdad / Range

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the joint forces will not leave a hinterland of Iraqi territory, however.
    "The military operations have been delayed so that the forces can complete their preparations and equipment and to compensate for the equipment and the organization of the fighters," Abadi said at his weekly press conference. "We will not leave a single inch of the land of Iraq in the hands of an avid terrorist."
    The Prime Minister pointed out that "Iraq contributed to weaken the terrorist's preacher in Syria," stressing that "terrorism is carrying out operations outside Iraq to prove its existence after its defeat in Mosul."
    In another context, Abadi stressed that his dialogue with the Kurdish delegation was in accordance with the interests of the country. Pointing out that "the dialogue held in Baghdad, with the Kurdish delegation coming from Kurdistan on Monday, on the discussion of the referendum on the province of separation, was in accordance with the interests of Iraq."
    The Prime Minister added that "the atmosphere of respect and understanding dominated the meeting of the government with the Kurdish delegation."
    He called on officials in Kurdistan to "cooperate to return the displaced to their liberated areas in Nineveh."
    In another context, Abadi revealed that "the government is working to employ social networks to protect citizens and reduce the use of bad."
    "We have a duty to protect the community, but without interfering with personal choices, these clubs sometimes have gangs organized and illegal, so it is our duty to protect
    citizens ," Abbadi said .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:44 pm