Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Catalonia police thwart new attack 18/08/2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Catalonia police thwart new attack   18/08/2017 Empty Catalonia police thwart new attack 18/08/2017

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2017, 2:22 am

Catalonia police thwart new attack

18/08/2017

Police in Catalonia announced Friday the execution of a security operation to foil a "possible terrorist attack" in the city of Cambrils south of Barcelona, ​​confirming the killing of four terrorists wearing explosive belts.
    "We are working on the premise that the events in Cambrils are linked to the terrorist attack (in Barcelona) and the perpetrators of a possible terrorist attack have been neutralized," the statement said."He said.
    "The terrorists fled, but our elements were able to track them, killing four of them and wounding the fifth seriously"He said.
    The statement did not say whether they were linked to the terrorist attack in Barcelona on Thursday night.
    The Spanish authorities had previously announced that the police were conducting a security operation in Cambrils and had called on citizens not to leave their homes.
    Barcelona, ​​on Thursday evening, two run-ins, in two separate attacks, the first and the largest, killing 12 people and injuring 100, according to the Minister of Interior Catalonia.
    While the second killed the attacker and wounding two policemen, while two suspects were arrested in the implementation of the first attack, according to official sources.
    The terrorist "Da'ash" adopted the first attack, while the details of the events are not entirely clear, amid an intensive security operation in the Catalan capital.
    Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy declared an official mourning for three days after the terrorist attack.

"The Spanish flag will sleep until midnight on Sunday," said Rakhoy, who spoke after midnight in the city of Catalonia, where he traveled after his short holiday break."He said.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177332.html

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 7:14 pm