Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims to investigate the sinking of the Iraqi ship "probe" in Khor Abdullah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims to investigate the sinking of the Iraqi ship "probe" in Khor Abdullah Empty Claims to investigate the sinking of the Iraqi ship "probe" in Khor Abdullah

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 4:04 am

Claims to investigate the sinking of the Iraqi ship "probe" in Khor Abdullah

5/22/2017

Former Transport Minister Amer Abdul-Jabbar on Monday called for an urgent investigation into the ship's sinking in the port of Khor Abdullah and the death of 21 Iraqi sailors, pointing out that the death of the Iraqi crew and sinking is evidence of the lack of the simplest elements of safety.
    "If the simplest elements of safety were available in the Iraqi ship, even if it crashed, Iraqi personnel would not sink," Abdul Jabbar said in a press statement.
    He added that "the crew sinking evidence of the unavailability of navigators are the simplest elements of safety in ships," calling for "the opening of an urgent investigation to find out the real reasons behind the sinking of the Iraqi cadre."
    He pointed out that "there is a global practice in all ports of the world every Saturday during which a sinking and fire, and the illusion and training them," wondering, "Is there this operation in the Iraqi ports?".
    The incident occurred when the ship sank two days ago at 8:30 pm in the Khawr Abd Allah channel after it collided with the foreign ship Royal Arsenal.
    The accident resulted in the sinking of the Iraqi crew, before the evacuation of 12 of them, four of them died, and 20 remained missing, with a total crew 32 sailors, according to foreign media reported, while the Ministry of Transport indicated that the crew component Of 21 sailors. Jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:35 pm