Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo: The export of oil is in accordance with the internal regulations and with the approval of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo: The export of oil is in accordance with the internal regulations and with the approval of the  Empty Sumo: The export of oil is in accordance with the internal regulations and with the approval of the

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:00 am

Sumo: The export of oil is in accordance with the internal regulations and with the approval of the Minister

The Director General of the National Oil Marketing Company (SOMO) Falah Al Ameri, said that Sumo has accurate mechanisms in the export of Iraqi oil, and is export after the approval of the Minister of Oil.

Al-Ameri told a news conference held at the headquarters of Sumo company and his "Economic News" that "there is an internal system of the company is set by a law voted on," not to export oil only with the approval of the Iraqi Oil Minister, "pointing out that the marketing company is not allowed to enter another company Without reference to the Board of Directors of the company, as oil companies are exposed to the relevant committees in the Ministry of Oil and these committees amendments and then ratified to be submitted to the Minister of Oil.

He pointed out that "Sumo is studying all the companies that apply for the export of oil and within the standards of accurate and study the possibilities and the vigilance of those companies, and therefore all the offers by companies within international standards," noting that "the company is involved in sophisticated programs, including Reuters programs to analyze the market at every moment pointing out that pricing Iraqi oil by the hands of Amina. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:29 pm