Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: radical solution for the advancement of the service reality is the adoption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: radical solution for the advancement of the service reality is the adoption  Empty Parliamentary services: radical solution for the advancement of the service reality is the adoption

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:14 am

Parliamentary services: radical solution for the advancement of the service reality is the adoption of a law infrastructure

16/09/2013 13:51

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Promised Services Committee member of the parliamentary Vian intruder, Monday, infrastructure law if passed a radical solution to the reality of the service and the dilapidated infrastructure in the country, as pointed out that the political pressure behind the "stall" the adoption of this law.

The intruder for "tomorrow's Press," "The Law of the infrastructure can be a radical solution to the reality of services in Iraq, but it requires a great effort for approval and implementation," indicating that "the political pressure is behind the stall this law and prevent the approval and to allow international companies to implement projects necessary for the country. "

She added that "the Commission services demanded Presidency of the Council of Representatives to include the law on the agenda and read it and end the controversy around him and vote on approval," noting that "the fact destruction of this law is successful in a lot of testing around the world and can be used in its application from the experiences of countries that have dealt him and proved where success is no need to fabricate justifications for the delay and prevent citizens from making use be provided by the level of life. "

It is noteworthy that the capital Baghdad and a number of provinces, has seen a marked improvement over the past years due to the large number of corruption in the projects, as well as the reluctance of companies to the implementation of projects due to lack of effective follow-up in the field.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 2:54 am