Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian defense: We will develop our missiles and our response will be overwhelming to any aggressio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian defense: We will develop our missiles and our response will be overwhelming to any aggressio Empty Iranian defense: We will develop our missiles and our response will be overwhelming to any aggressio

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 3:54 am

Iranian defense: We will develop our missiles and our response will be overwhelming to any aggression

29/08/2017

TEHRAN: Iran will develop its missile capabilities "to deter enemies and realize that its response will be overwhelming to any aggression," said Iran's Defense Minister and Brigadier General Amir Hatami. "The most important principle of Iran's defense doctrine is comprehensive defense with an effective deterrence approach. If the enemy dared to attack Iran, all elements of the regime's power would defend themselves," Khatami said in an interview with Iranian television channel Khobar. Country. " "We will raise our defense capabilities to the level where no one dares to attack Iran and realize that its response will be overwhelming and destructive," he said.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179028.html

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 5:59 pm