Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Teresa Mai confirms: I will not resign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Teresa Mai confirms: I will not resign Empty Teresa Mai confirms: I will not resign

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2017, 3:26 am

Teresa Mai confirms: I will not resign

31/08/2017

British Prime Minister Theresa Mae on Thursday confirmed her intention to stay at the head of the Conservative Party until the next legislative elections in 2022, which came to dispel rumors of her resignation in 2019.

Mai told Sky News television there was "absolutely no basis" for information about her intention to resign.

"Yes, I am here in the long term, and this is crucial. What I and my government want is not only to keep our promises about Britain's exit from the EU," she said in an interview with the BBC about her intention to lead the Conservative Party during the upcoming legislative elections. Europe, we want to provide a better future "for the country.

In May, the May Conservatives led the British parliamentary elections, but lost their absolute majority, which was a severe defeat for the prime minister, who hoped to strengthen the majority in parliament and launch her hand in the BRICEST negotiations.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179311.html

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 9:46 am