Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US oil rises as gasoline prices fall

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US oil rises as gasoline prices fall Empty US oil rises as gasoline prices fall

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 8:18 am

US oil rises as gasoline prices fall

05/09/2017

US oil prices rose on Tuesday as gasoline prices plummeted to their pre-hurricane levels as refineries and pipelines on the Gulf Coast resumed operations, easing concern over supplies.

US benchmark WTI ended the session up 8 cents to $ 47.37 a barrel, buoyed by a recovery in demand after it was hit by a decline in refining activity since Harvey hit land on Aug. 25.

Brent crude fell 41 cents to settle at $ 52.34 a barrel, partly because investors shifted from crude to safer assets, such as gold, after North Korea conducted a new nuclear test.

Nymex gasoline futures fell 3.28 percent to $ 1,6906 a gallon from their August 25 highs.

Harvey's damage to oil infrastructure in the Gulf Coast region seemed less expensive than some thought.

A number of major refineries, which turn crude oil into refined products such as gasoline and jet fuel, as well as distribution pipelines, resumed work on Monday.

At the same time, about 5.5 percent of US oil production in the Gulf of Mexico, or 96,000 bpd, remained on Sunday, down from a peak of more than 400,000 bpd last week.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179870.html

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 7:58 pm