Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal  Empty Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2013, 7:02 am

Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal

23-09-2013 12:40 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Rejection of a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / National Alliance / Amer winner, the proposal pass laws important economic, which is still code inside the House of Representatives a basket and one, describing that action is illegal and lacks legitimacy. said the winner (of the Agency news): he can not collect economic laws all a basket and one approved without discussion article by article, this measure would hurt the country and serve the interests of factional and will enter into quotas political. said: He does not have a country in the world works this mechanism, any approved laws without discussion as detailed knowledge of what serves the country and Midharh, noting that there are some paragraphs and articles of laws not suitable how is approving the law, without voting on the article. called to: discuss all economic laws and develop appropriate solutions for the purpose of approving a law legally and not passed a basket one. This has been suggested by some MPs pass laws important economic basket and one for the purpose of voting upon one session in the House of Representatives in For activated. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal  Empty Re: Amer winner: Proposed Adoption of a basket of economic laws and one is unacceptable and illegal

Post by wayoutnow Mon 23 Sep 2013, 8:32 am

Some of them r saying (lead ,follow or get the hell outa the way !!!!!)am with them get them other 2 laws out here so I can go shopping !!!!! Economic and investiment laws is what we r now waiting on tariff is done !!!

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:03 pm