Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction announces joint cooperation with the World Bank to fund strategic projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction announces joint cooperation with the World Bank to fund strategic projects Empty Construction announces joint cooperation with the World Bank to fund strategic projects

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2013, 7:05 am

Construction announces joint cooperation with the World Bank to fund strategic projects

09/23/13

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: The Ministry of Construction and Housing, on Monday, for its cooperation with the World Bank to fund strategic projects, including the financing of the dry canal project.

The ministry said in a statement received "tomorrow Presse", "The Minister of Construction and Housing Mohammad Darraji, held a meeting with a delegation from the World Bank to finance projects in the field of roads and bridges," indicating "it was agreed with the World Bank to finance the dry canal project which includes the rehabilitation of road traffic Highway (1), which extends from the province of Basra to Baghdad in the direction of the Jordanian border, in addition to the project of establishing Highway No. (2) which stretches from Baghdad to the Turkish border via a network of highways. "

She added that the "Rehabilitation Project Highway No. (1) clip BAGHDAD - Gray will handle the bumps and damage which according to global standards will also be outfitted and traffic signs, as well as plants break according to the basic design of the road," indicating that "there is cooperation joint with the World Bank to fund strategic projects and the establishment of new highways economically feasible task for the country. "

The Ministry of Construction and Housing signed a contract yesterday with the German company Dorsch to implement bridge the design commentator in Baghdad, which connects yen Karkh face of the city of Kadhimiya and Rusafa face of the city of Adhamiya.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:11 pm