Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

missile over Japan .. And call for "zero tolerance" with North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

missile over Japan .. And call for "zero tolerance" with North Korea Empty missile over Japan .. And call for "zero tolerance" with North Korea

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2017, 4:42 am

[size=32]
    missile over Japan .. And call for "zero tolerance" with North Korea[/size]
    missile over Japan .. And call for "zero tolerance" with North Korea Korea%20(6)

The United States on Thursday called on China and Russia to "act directly" to curb North Korea after launching a medium-range ballistic missile over Japan.
    Russia is North Korea's largest manpower operator, "US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said in a statement.
    "China and Russia must show their intolerance with these reckless rockets by taking direct action on their part," he said.
    The Pentagon confirmed on Thursday that North Korea had fired a medium-range ballistic missile over Japan toward the Pacific Ocean, adding that the missile posed no threat to the United States.
    The launch, which took place near Pyongyang, comes after the UN Security Council imposed the beginning of the week an eighth group of sanctions against North Korea over its nuclear and missile programs.
    "We call on all countries to take new measures against Kim's regime," Tillerson said.
    "These continuing provocations deepen only the economic and diplomatic isolation of North Korea," he said.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:07 pm