Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) praises Iraq's handling of waste

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) praises Iraq's handling of waste Empty The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) praises Iraq's handling of waste

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2017, 2:22 am

[ltr]The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) praises Iraq's handling of waste[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-15 at 12:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Minister of Higher Education, Science and Technology Abdul Razzaq Al-Issa met with a delegation from the International Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, based in The Hague , which praised the role of Iraq in the treatment of waste.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The two sides reviewed the measures of the Iraqi government represented by the institutions of the Ministry of Science and Technology in the treatment of chemical waste and the destruction of all the reservoirs indicated by the competent teams," a statement from the Al-Ais Office received by Mawazin News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added that "the head of the body supervising the file, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, affirmed Iraq's commitment as a member of the organization in all the steps required by the Chemical Weapons Convention, which provides for the commitment of member states to destroy chemical facilities located in any place under its jurisdiction or control in accordance with the provisions of this Convention "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The international delegation praised the work plan carried out by the Iraqi experts and expressed admiration for the achievements in the field of cleaning chemical sites and destroying the remaining ones in order to preserve the safety of the Iraqi environment and its citizens from the dangers of chemical contamination, giving the organization's shield for the first time to Iraq . " Finished[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:21 pm