Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Air line between Baghdad and Moscow begins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Air line between Baghdad and Moscow begins Empty Air line between Baghdad and Moscow begins

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:52 am

Air line between Baghdad and Moscow begins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Transport Minister Kazem Vajan al-Amami announced on Sunday the launch of flights between Baghdad and the Russian capital Moscow and vice versa.
     "The first direct flight from Baghdad to Moscow will be launched today to announce the launch of this important route, which will enable Iraqi civil aviation to enter European airspace and open the way for the Iraqi traveler to study, treat, tourism and trade," Hamami said in a statement.
    He added that "the agreement between the Iraqi civil aviation and civil aviation to resume the resumption of flights between Baghdad and Moscow after a break of about 13 years, praising the efforts made during the discussions and discussions that went into the process to complete the opening of this line."
    For its part, welcomed the Russian consulate in Iraq the opening of the Moscow-Baghdad line by Iraqi Airways, expressing the hope that this would increase the prospects of economic cooperation and trade between Iraq and Russia. She noted that she issues a large number of tourist visas for those wishing to Iraqis to visit Russia.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 am