Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
jacksmack
Jerry23
kelnchp
Neno
Bama Diva
9 posters

Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen Empty Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen

Post by Bama Diva Mon 30 Sep 2013, 7:36 pm

[ltr]Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen[/ltr]

28/09/2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Central Bank of Iraq, as in other countries of the world, the management of the national currency and maintain the value and size of rolling them.

The central bank also oversees the commercial banking system. Unlike the Commercial Bank, the central bank has a monopoly to increase the money supply in the country or be reduced, which is that prints paper currency and metal coin. The central bank controls the quantity of money supply through mechanisms such as setting interest rates and be the last resort to support the banking sector in troubled times and financial crises.

One of the main functions of the central bank to maintain the value of the national currency and protect it from fluctuations. The central bank is keen to provide cover for the national currency to build the country's reserves of foreign exchange and gold, for example.
    It is said that the Iraqi Central Bank as an institution generally succeeded in this task so that the level of efficiency that is almost an island in a sea of ​​inefficiency compared with other institutions, service or productivity.

The central bank maintained at this level, although he suffered tremors before the period and attempts to undermine its independence. The bank recently announced that Iraq's reserves of gold and foreign exchange amounted to about $ 80 billion, compared with approximately $ 74 billion in June.

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki agency in an interview that this increase is due to the high price of oil in world markets expected to increase reserves in the coming months as well.
    Radio Free Iraq met a former adviser to the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, what this means the size of the cash reserve pointed out that sovereign wealth offer strong protection for the Iraqi dinar as well as securing months import of approximately 12 months, compared with 6 months in the past, but this extreme importance if we know that Iraq imports almost everything.

He predicted a former adviser to the central bank that reflected such a strong cover provided by foreign exchange reserves of the national currency in the high purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar.
    A member of the parliamentary economic committee Mahma Khalil noted that the Iraqi incremental backup by building a basket of foreign currencies and gold as well as an investment portfolio of Iraqi assets in important financial centers such as London, Paris and New York means the success of the monetary policy pursued by the central bank.

He predicted MP Mahmh Khalil to rise the value of the national currency result of the accumulation balance sovereign so that the Iraqi dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar within the next four years (where Iraq plans to increase its oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 1917, as noted by the Economic Committee of Parliament.

Khalil stressed Mahmh of the importance of retaining CBI باستقلاليته the monetary policy in order to continue sound calling on the government to stop its attempts to interfere in the bank's policy, especially as the same constitution guarantees his independence.

Financial expert Majid picture cautioned that the presence of large reserves of foreign exchange alone is not enough to maintain the value of the national currency affected by external factors such as the volatility of oil prices, which sells for Iraq and the prices of goods imported by, and another internal in the forefront of the security situation and consumerism with government and private sector together to expense synergies product.

With regard to the living conditions of the citizens, the Reserve large foreign exchange means what it's supposed stability of consumer prices, but parasites exploit usually the deteriorating security situation and political instability and ignorance dealers dinar and the dollar to increase prices under various pretexts), as noted financial expert Majid picture.

Expected and the U.S. Agency for International Development late last year that leads the Iraqi economy, the economies of other Arab countries in the next five years.

Contributed to file a reporter with Radio Free Iraq in Baghdad, Ghassan Ali 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen Empty Re: Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen

Post by Neno Mon 30 Sep 2013, 7:46 pm

He predicted MP Mahmh Khalil to rise the value of the national currency result of the accumulation balance sovereign so that the Iraqi dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar within the next four years (where Iraq plans to increase its oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 1917, as noted by the Economic Committee of Parliament. wrote:
    Wow!! Khalil is the Secretary of the Economic Committed and a Kurdish lawmaker and hold a position on the Kurdish block. He is the one that said, the reserves can support $2.50 in and out of country. I wonder what has changed his mind set here with the 4 years from now will equal the dollar?
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen Empty Re: Iraq's reserves of foreign exchange and what it means for the life of the citizen

Post by Bama Diva Mon 30 Sep 2013, 7:51 pm

Neno wrote:Wow!! Khalil is the Secretary of the Economic Committed and a Kurdish lawmaker and hold a position on the Kurdish block. He is the one that said, the reserves can support $2.50 in and out of country. I wonder what has changed his mind set here with the 4 years from now will equal the dollar?
    Hence my reason for posting. It appeared to come from a credible source. :-(
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 30 Sep 2013, 7:53 pm

Bama Diva wrote:
    Neno wrote:Wow!! Khalil is the Secretary of the Economic Committed and a Kurdish lawmaker and hold a position on the Kurdish block. He is the one that said, the reserves can support $2.50 in and out of country. I wonder what has changed his mind set here with the 4 years from now will equal the dollar?
    Hence my reason for posting. It appeared to come from a credible source. :-(
    Caught my attention now that is If, and that is IF!! the report in June was accurate...
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by kelnchp Mon 30 Sep 2013, 8:34 pm

Smoke and Mirrors?
    Jerry23
    Jerry23
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Jerry23 Mon 30 Sep 2013, 8:42 pm

Or reality. Who knows anymore. Certainly not the "immediate RV after VII lifted" we were hoping for. I guess there's only 2 options: wait it out or sell.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:03 pm

Awe look........."within the next four years" "where Iraq plans to increase its oil production to 8 million barrels per day by the year 1917, as noted by the Economic Committee of Parliament " That "increase" does not happen in twenty-four hours, Guess I was right about that slow increase too.......AN... made a mockery of for saying so. Now I laugh in your face if you were close enough. LOL three bucks overnight....... HA! sound's like a joke, doesn't it?....... that's because a high rate overnight has always been a JOKE!! (sarcasm) "HA! HA! so have you jack" .........Sorry, I have to specify "sarcasm" for some.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:38 pm

1917??? I think the entire article is carp.
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:54 pm

csd9013 wrote:1917??? I think the entire article is carp.
    Yeah, your right, 1917 doesn't count. I guess the world should have skipped from 1916 to 1918. That really helps put this whole thing to bed. Thanks csd, I don't know what I was thinking.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Tue 01 Oct 2013, 4:00 am

It did say within the next four yours, which could be anytime!, and if it is four years then hopefully I retire a year early!:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 10:12 pm