Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Philippine president threatens to "crazy procedure"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Philippine president threatens to "crazy procedure" Empty Philippine president threatens to "crazy procedure"

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Oct 2017, 3:21 am

Philippine president threatens to "crazy procedure"
    In International - Reports  October 13, 2017Comments on the Philippine President threatens to "crazy procedure" closed  69 visits

SNG - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterti has threatened to expel ambassadors of all EU countries in response to criticism of his government's anti-drug campaign. 
    "Do you think we are a bunch of idiots here? Ambassadors of these countries are now learning the lesson. Because we can cut diplomatic relations tomorrow, to leave my country within 24 hours, all of you. "

Dutherty also attacked European officials who threatened to exclude the Philippines from the UN Human Rights Council if the bloody crackdown on drug trafficking continues.
    "Do this, you idiots," he said angrily. Do this immediately. "
    Thousands have been killed by security forces as part of a government crackdown on drugs since President Dutarti took office 15 months ago, and voices have been called to classify such acts as "possible crimes against humanity."
    The 72-year-old Philippine president has rejected any criticism of his plans, although he vowed - during his campaign - to kill 100,000 people.

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=91556

Current date/time is Mon 27 May 2024, 8:34 pm