Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exemption of taxpayers from fines and delay benefits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exemption of taxpayers from fines and delay benefits Empty Exemption of taxpayers from fines and delay benefits

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 1:57 am

[ltr]Exemption of taxpayers from fines and delay benefits[/ltr]

From 2017-10-17 at 22:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Cabinet voted on the recommendations of the Economic Committee on the exemption of taxpayers from the fines and the delaying interest on their debts, while Prime Minister Haider Abadi detailed explanation of the deployment of armed forces and law enforcement in Kirkuk.[/ltr]
    [ltr]This came during a meeting of the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, October 17, 2017, chaired by Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Council of Ministers received / Mawazin News / a copy of it that the Prime Minister, Dr. Haider Abadi, provided a detailed explanation of the deployment of our forces and the imposition of law in Kirkuk and directives issued to maintain peaceful coexistence and protect the people of Kirkuk.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Cabinet voted to "allocate a sum of money to the province of Najaf in order to improve the reality of the electrical system to install the line of Babel - Haidariya 400 KV and the length of 16 km of the allocations of the emergency reserve based on the provisions of Article 5 of the Federal Budget Law No. 44 of 2017" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]The council also voted "the recommendation of the Economic Affairs Committee on the exemption of taxpayers from the fines and the delaying benefits on their debts."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers instructed the Ministry of Immigration to authorize the province of Maysan to sell residential units to the residential complex in the province according to the law.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Cabinet also issued several directives in addition to voting on other resolutions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:51 am