Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two billion and 868 million dollars Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq in the past six months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two billion and 868 million dollars Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq in the past six months Empty Two billion and 868 million dollars Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq in the past six months

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:26 am

Two billion and 868 million dollars Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq in the past six months

Thursday, 03 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 09:53

[Follow-up - where]

Hit Iran's non-oil exports to Iraq more than two billion dollars during the first half of the current year 2013.

According to the Iranian Customs interest in a report that "the size of Iran's non-oil exports of consumer goods to Iraq amounted during the past six months, two billion dollars and 868 million dollars."

It showed that "Iraq took second place to the countries importing Iranian goods during this period after China, which is the value of what has been exported $ 3 billion and $ 85 million."

The interest of the Iranian customs that "exports to Iraq's non-oil included cars and consumer goods and food." Is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:52 pm