Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition calls for cutting the salaries of the advocates of separation and bring them to j

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition calls for cutting the salaries of the advocates of separation and bring them to j Empty Maliki's coalition calls for cutting the salaries of the advocates of separation and bring them to j

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:14 am

Maliki's coalition calls for cutting the salaries of the advocates of separation and bring them to justice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP for the coalition of state law Mansour al-Baiji Presidency of the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of the separatist MPs in order to bring them to justice to Hnathm with the right they swore to save the country land and sky and water.
    Al-Baiji said in a press statement that "there are more numbers of names submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives participated and urged to hold the referendum supporters of secession and stood up against the security forces and incited against it so the House of Representatives to take all legal action against them until they are charged according to the law after the lifting of their immunity "He said.
    He added that "there is a great boldness and transgression on the country by these names so it should not go this incident without punishment after they crossed all the red lines, damaging the Constitution and the law is a wall, therefore must witness the next session to lift their immunity and stop all their dues and salaries and bring them to the Iraqi judiciary until they receive Their fair punishment for what they have committed and done.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:55 pm