Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The agenda of the parliament session tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The agenda of the parliament session tomorrow Empty The agenda of the parliament session tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 7:06 am

The agenda of the parliament session tomorrow

The House of Representatives will hold its regular Monday vote and read a number of draft laws.
    The agenda of the meeting includes the completion of the vote on the draft amendment to the Third Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. 21 of 2008, and vote in principle on the proposed law to amend the law of the elections of the Council of Representatives No. 45 of 2013, and vote in principle on the proposal to amend the law of the situation Personal No. 188 of 1959 ".
    It also includes "voting on the draft law on the ratification of the mutual encouragement and protection of investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, and voting on the draft law amending the law of the Association of Accountants and Auditors and voting on the draft amendment of the second law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued by Order No. 56 of 2004 on the Coalition Authority Temporary ".
    The agenda includes "voting on the proposed law of the Information and Communication Authority and voting on the draft law to appeal in favor of the law in the provisions and decisions of real estate ownership and vote in principle on the draft law on the lease of agricultural land and vote on the exemption of former deputies and who have been issued a decision of the Federal Court not to correct their membership of Amounts owed by them. "
    "The report of the Committee of Expatriates, Displaced Persons and Expatriates on the return of displaced persons to their regions, the first reading of the proposal of the Samarra Act, the capital of Islamic culture, the first reading of a draft law on the nature of the national campaign for building schools and kindergartens, Rate"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:57 am