Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Congress is considering keeping its forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Congress is considering keeping its forces in Iraq Empty The US Congress is considering keeping its forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Nov 2017, 1:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The US Congress is considering keeping its forces in Iraq

Translation of Hamid Ahmed 

McCorn Thornberry, a member of the US Congress, said there might be a need to maintain a US military presence in Iraq for a period after the elimination of an advocate.
    The US congressman recently returned from a visit to the Middle East, where he met with US military commanders and other military personnel present in Iraq as part of an international coalition mission to fight Da'ash. 
    "Our aim in the visit is to meet face to face with our military commanders and military personnel who are also involved in the mission to see their views on the situation," Thornberry said in remarks broadcast on Australia's ABC News. 
    "It was easier for us to get these things out of the Pentagon, but meeting leaders and marines while doing their jobs on the ground is very important," he said.
    "We have had discussions on how to alleviate these tensions, because if there is a split between the Iraqi government and the Kurds, the only beneficiary is the organization of "Stressing," the possibility of keeping the parties together within the coalition. " 
    "Our allies have not yet finished the war against a preacher and there is a lot of work to do and we will continue to focus on that mission. We do not want to finish the task prematurely because we left Iraq earlier, which led to the emergence of an advocate. That's why I think it's important," he said. Very much to maintain the military presence we have now, and follow how things will be on the ground. "
    "The aim of the support and training is to make the Iraqi army more self-reliant in carrying out the mission," he said. "We can help them by providing air support, some advice and moving forward, so we can reduce Congressional costs while improving their performance." 
    "The Congress is in the process of making some decisions on this task because it is the one who is responsible for allocating the funds and support for them, and the search for the form of military presence required to leave in Iraq to keep the decline of terrorism and help in supporting the Iraqi government to be more independent of Iran, Keep our presence there for a while. "
    "We have a lot of interests in Iraq and we do not want a third return for the future and we may have to keep fewer troops there," he said. "We will not leave until the army has confirmed itself. This is the mistake we made during the administration of former President Obama. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 2:48 pm